Sunday, September 11, 2011

I recently received an email from a fellow user of Ancestry.com. She is doing family research on her husband's side of the family. She was asking me about Ellen Page. I had uncovered some information on Ellen at the beginning of this year and put it on ancestry.com. I communicated with Joan through email. She was asking about the year of Ellen's death. I had found information on another Ellen Page that I knew was not correct but wanted to store it in my history until I had time to do some more research on her. My Great Aunt Lydia is 4th from the left. Her husband, Charles Johnston is next to her.



I asked Joan for picture of Lydia (Crandall) Johnston's family. She sent me the picture today.

Back Row (left to right)
• Luther Calvin Johnston
• Sadie (Jackson) Johnston, Luther’s wife.
• Charles W. Johnston, Lydia’s Husband.
• Lydia (Crandall) Allen Johnston
• Mary “Mollie” (Johnston) Weaver
• George Nathan Weaver, Mollie’s husband
Middle Row (left to right)
• Arthur J. Johnston
• Olive Johnston, daughter of Charles & Lydia, never married
• Billy Henry Johnston
• Myrtle (Corson) Johnston, Billy Henry’s wife
• Walker Bunnell Allen, son of Lydia with her first husband, Russell B. Allen
• Mary Valentine Carman, Walker’s wife
Front Row (left to right)
• Charles Elwood Johnston, son of Luther & Sadie
• Virginia Weaver, daughter of Mollie & George
• Julia Weaver, daughter of Mollie & George








I did see a picture of my great grandmother - Ma Page. But I have never viewed any other photos of my grand mother's side of the family. I am so happy to actually see what they looked like. I have a Great, Great Aunt! I have real cousins!! I now have a picture of them.


So cool!

1 comment:

  1. this is great! I love finding family - Heavenly Father really does open doors :)

    ReplyDelete